The One of My Anxiety

16.48 Edit This 0 Comments »
Now, my age is 16 years 42 days old. I don't know why, but suddenly I think about a boyfriend. I'm so happy if I have a boyfriend, because I always dream of that.
Many of my friends char or share to me about their boyfriend and I give solution if they have some problems from their relationship. I like a girl who has many experiences about love, whereas I'm blind about that. Actually, I ever have a relationship with everyone.

So, I want to have a relationship with someone, but I always feel affraid if I can't make their feeling be compfort with me. I'm not brave, to greet or speak with someone new who make a chemistry in my heart. I try not to think about it again. But my mind always think about it. I'm so be confussed. What should I do? Someone must help me to get out from this feeling.

0 komentar: